CAMPING RIFORT, SA (), through this document, includes its policy for the collection and treatment of cookies, in compliance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Society of Information and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE).
The cookies are stored in the user’s terminal equipment (computer or mobile device) and collect information when visiting the website www.campingrifort.com, with the purpose of improving its usability, knowing the habits or navigation needs of the users to be able to adapt to them, as well as to obtain information for statistical purposes. In the case of those users who are already clients of CAMPING RIFORT, SA (), the information collected with cookies will also serve for their identification when accessing the different tools that CAMPING RIFORT, SA () makes available for the management of the services.
This Cookies Policy will apply to those users who voluntarily visit the web pages of CAMPING RIFORT, SA (), fill out data collection forms, access the tools that CAMPING RIFORT, SA () makes available to its clients to manage their services, or use any other service present on the website that involves the communication of data to CAMPING RIFORT, SA (), or the access to data by CAMPING RIFORT, SA (), for the provision of their services.
CAMPING RIFORT, SA () informs the users of its web pages of the existence of cookies and makes this Policy available to them in order to inform them about their use and purpose. The act of continuing to browse through its pages implies knowledge and acceptance of this Policy on the part of said users.
CAMPING RIFORT, SA () uses the following types of cookies:
Classified by ownership:
* Own cookies: sent and managed directly by CAMPING RIFORT, SA.
* Third-party cookies: sent and managed by a third party outside CAMPING RIFORT, SA, anonymously, with the purpose of carrying out statistical studies of navigation on the web pages of CAMPING RIFORT, SA.
Classified by purpose:
* Technical and/or personalization cookies: they facilitate navigation, by identifying the session, allowing access to restricted access tools, as well as customizing the available options. They enable the provision of the service previously requested by the user.
* Analysis and/or advertising cookies: they allow to know the number of visits received in the different sections of the web pages, the habits and tendencies of its users and consequently, to be able to improve navigation and the service offered by CAMPING RIFORT, SA ( fundamentally, Google Analytics), as well as manage the advertising spaces included in the web page visited by the user. It collects data anonymously in order to obtain user browsing profiles.
Classified by duration:
* Session cookies: collect and store data while the user accesses the web page.
* Persistent cookies: collect and store data on the user’s terminal for a variable period of time depending on the purpose for which they have been used.
The storage time of the cookies will depend on the type in question and will always be the minimum necessary to fulfill its purpose.
In any case, users can configure their browser so that it disables or blocks the reception of all or some of the cookies. The fact that you do not wish to receive these cookies does not constitute an impediment to being able to access the information on the websites of CAMPING RIFORT, SA although the use of some services may be limited. If, once the consent for the reception of cookies has been granted, it is desired to withdraw it, those stored on the user’s computer must be deleted, through the options of the different browsers.
The way to configure the different browsers to carry out the actions indicated in the previous paragraphs can be consulted in:
* Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
* Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
* Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies
Other data to be included on the website depending on the service or product offered by the company:
– Codes of conduct to which they adhere.
– Data relating to the administrative authorization necessary for the exercise of the activity.
– Data of association and academic title of professionals who exercise a regulated activity.
– Additional information when the service is accessed by means of an additional tariff telephone number.
– If you also make online contracts, you must add the following information prior to the contracting process:
* Procedures to be followed to hire online.
* If the electronic document of the contract will be archived and if it will be accessible.
* Technical means to identify and correct errors in data entry.
* Language or languages in which the contract can be formalized.
* General conditions to which, if applicable, the contract is subject.
* Confirm the conclusion of the contract electronically, by sending an acknowledgment of receipt of the order made.